- “Optimizing R via Interpreter-level Specialization”(pdf), the NSF DALI Workshop on Dynamic Languages for Scalable Data Analytics, Nov, 2013.
- “Evolution of a compiler expert in an industry research lab: SIMD, scripting languages, analytics, and more”, Computer Science Department Seminar, College of William & Mary, Oct, 2013.
- “Evaluation of Blue Gene/Q hardware Support for Transactional Memory”(pdf), PACT conference (best paper award), Sept, 2012.
- “Reusing JITs are from Mars, Dynamic Scripting Languages are from Venus”(pdf), University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, May, 2012.
- “Reducing trace selection footprint for large-scale Java applications without performance loss”(ppt), OOPSLA conference, Oct, 2011.
- “The Potentials and Challenges of Trace Compilation”(pdf), University of Rochester, Jan 2011.